 |
| The original canvases I found at the thrift store |
 |
| Pages from an old book glued on top |
 |
| cut out stickers to look at sizing and placing |
 |
| stick stickers on the paper |
 |
| Paint over it all |
 |
| Peel off stickers. Modpodge the whole top to make it smoooth. |
 |
| Hang on the wall and marvel at your masterpiece! |
This is for you, Anna. :) The only thing I would change is adding a layer of modge podge over the book pages. The stickers I used were really sticky and took off some of the ink from the words in places. Can’t tell until you get close to them, but I think it would look more clear and be easier to peel. This didnt take me long to make... but it was super fun and Adam was even impressed. Once you finish yours... send me a pic, Anna!!! :)
Going to the store today!!! So excited! Thank you!!
ReplyDelete