Friday, February 3, 2012

Joy in friendship, sunshine, and corolla

Last weekend we had the pleasure of going to Corolla with Ashley and Justin.  It was Justins birthday and we wanted to help celebrate.  I had worked night shift thursday night, but we drove down friday morning and packed the weekend full until Sunday afternoon.  From a sunny beach day to golf cart driving to homemade shrimp scampi to Trios (NEW wine, beer, cheese restaurant in Kitty Hawk) to Brady's first experience at the Beach to playing Spades (the girls won... DUH!) to the Hot Tub to the driving range to moments laughing and loving our vacation together... it was truly a SPECTACULAR weekend.  Here are a few photos amidst it all....
Brady loves Bibi Shannon :)

Sunsets. Fill my soul with the Lords beauty everytime.

only the best wine with the best friends.

Boys playing golf... girls taking pictures and enjoying the scenery on the sound!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

The Vaughans.

THE KELLERS.

Trios!!!

Adam and I at the Driving Range :)

No comments:

Post a Comment