It was so nice to relax and talk about our week and about changes in the house and trips to the beach and talk about marriage and really everything else under the sun. It feels good to reap the wisdom from my parents and yet also feel like they are our close friends. We get their guidance and their friendship, it is just too good to be true. After seeing the hardships with some families and knowing that these moments are not something to be taken for granted, I really appreciated that dinner. Adam and I were able to dress up and feel fancy and enjoy time with the people that mean so much to us. As my dad so often states, “AMERICA. It’s about the family... Strong families are what make America GREAT.” Well, Dad we can’t change other families, but we can keep our family strong and pass that on to our future generations. Adam and I strive to have a family as close-knit as Dean and Cindy have kept all of us. We love our family and are thankful for the models they have been for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment