Monday, February 27, 2012

Thankful for the Stinsons new home!!

We were able to drive to Charlotte to help Shawn and Kalle move in this past weekend. They had a lot of help from friends but it was nice to have the whole family together!! We spent time with Loah and Pearce and of course had D.D. Peckers wings and pizza all day Saturday (and Sunday). They have worked so hard on this house and it looks absolutely spectacular!!! I can't wait to come back in a few weeks and see more boxes unloaded and see what else they are able to accomplish!!! Shawn has the ability and Kalle has the dreams and man, they sure built an incredible home!!! :) To see their hard work in all the details (heated bathroom floors?!?! man, Shawn!) and to see the kids rooms where they will grow up and see where they will hold church parties and just impact the city of charlotte, I couldn’t be happier for them!!! I already miss being there. Well... minus the being cold part... this fire next to me couldn’t be nicer after having numb toes from no heat in there all weekend! :)


Dean-o rocking the denim on denim look. He was quite the talk at the move in party. Adam said... “I will NEVER wear denim on denim.” I wonder if my dad ever said that 34 years ago?
Pearce helping Daddy drive.
Papa and Pearcey
Mimi pushing Loah in the car
What a cutie!!! ALL BOY and ALL over everything. I love it.

Pearce playing in his new room! cant wait til he figures out to move the slide
at the end of his bed and slide out in the morning! :) Kid dreams coming true!
Adam and Pearce playing ball. 
Kalle and her babies!!!
Well, hello Loah! Can you fit in that container?
Kalle: “Adam, WHY do kids love you?” bahahah. Loah would just stare over at him and smile.
tickle time with Loah. what a sweet giggle.
Aunt Shan and Princess Loah!
the lights were turned on and P loved the electrical truck!
lots of boxes moved in... lots of boxers to unpack! SO glad we could be a tiny part of this! :)

2 comments:

  1. From what I can tell...I want that house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we REALLY appreciated your help. seriously. can't wait to have you back for a visit when its all put together

    ReplyDelete