This post is WAY late, but its fun enough to post anyways. Adam and I had a bet with each other about the change we have collected over the past year. We had the idea to cash it all in and whatever money we had went to buy our dinner that night. He pulled out a ziploc container that I had never seen and I looked through my car and we compiled it all ((we weren't eating out to save money for the house)) I said we'd be headed to McDonalds that night and he claimed we's be at his favorite place, the Angus Barn. I'd say we found a happy medium. The total was over $50 and we had a nice OUTBACK dinner, good beers, salads and, yes, the best raw tuna appetizer around. Let's just say Adam won the bet and he treated me to a lovely dinner date out! Thank you pennies and dimes and lots of quarters!

No comments:
Post a Comment