This year was our first year doing Christmas together and what fun we had with our families! Since we spent all day Tuesday with the Stinsons, we spent most of Christmas Day with the Kellers. It is Keller tradition to get lottery cards from Rick and we all sat there in the living room with our pennies and cards scratching away. I ended up being the big winner of the day, getting three $1 tickets. I know, impressive. It was really fun and I loved being apart of the Keller traditions. As per expected, Kenny and Austin just wanted to rip through presents and Riley wanted to copy what they did... such a cute age.
After spending the afternoon at Rick and Janets talking and cooking with Linda and Erin and Rachel too, we went over to Carols and met the rest of the extended family. Grandmommy and Granddaddy were there and having over four generations all hanging and eating dinner together was special. Little Tom was there with Scott and Meredith Horner and we got to see Matt and Carol Ann too! It was great to have EVERYONE in one place. I cant wait to celebrate next year too!!!
 |
| Riley with the winning tickets!!! |
 |
| got a cool twisty necklace from Jess and Riley loved playing with it. |
 |
| LOOK at her CUTE outfit!!! |
 |
| Uncle Adam and Austin playing with his Star Wars figurine |
i am proud of you for keeping this blog:) you are a sweet friend AND family member:) love!!
ReplyDelete