Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A JOYFUL TWO YEARS- October 31, 2011

So, Adam and I met each other on Halloween night. The holiday I least care about, the Lord sure has a sense of humor.  :) So, now halloween has a different meaning to the two of us.  It reminds me never to close my eyes and never to doubt the Lords timing.   The Lord sure knew what he was doing that night.  With a boy dressed in pink and a girl in suspenders and glasses (and even a lab coat and calculator)... to a woman dressed as a cowgirl and a man dressed as a tennis player... we have come a long ways. Praise be to the Lord. Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 


the night we met.
Adam in pink and me as a nerd. I'm glad he kept calling me back,
even if I screened his calls... The Lord works in mysterious ways!
Brooks and Keller ready for Minute to Win it Party on Halloween 2011.
such a beautiful night :)

Melissa and I dressed up at work... ready to catch some babies!!!

Had to have the full effect and tuck the scrubs into my boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment