On January 14, 2012 Corey and Bryan got MARRIED!!! It was such a joyous event to be able to celebrate as her matron of honor and have Adam there as a husband!!! We were treated like queens as her bridal party and there was so much peace and happiness in the days before and on the wedding day. Coreys family is welcoming, thinking of everything possible to make us feel at home as we got ready that Saturday. We rode in a trolley around Raleigh taking pictures after the ceremony and then headed to the Angus Barn for the reception. The decor was cozy and warm (it was 28 degrees that night!!) and the band was loud (LIQUID PLEASURE!!!) and the friends were abundant. Bryan being Sandersons star quarterback and Corey being Sandersons star Varsity cheerleader... it was an exciting 7 year reunion!!! Our student council representatives, classmates, sport teammates, and other SHS classes.... everyone was THRILLED to be a part of the celebration. Corey and Bryan seem to attract people together. Both of them are such loyal friends, that the combination of their love for their friends was VERY evident that night. We danced and sang and ate and laughed and reminisced and just enjoyed life together and celebrated the love that Corey & Bryan have for each other. It was a SPECTACULAR night!!!
Many thanks to the new Owens' family for a reason to celebrate and spend the night with friends. We love you, Corey and Bryan. ((ahem, we meaning Adam and I ... I do not have a personality disorder! )).
 |
| The Bride at her luncheon |
 |
| Rehearsal Dinner. CJ & Corey Suzanne Skender. |
 |
| CJ, Corey, and Mary Anne. |
 |
| The Bride patiently waiting to make her entrance! |
 |
| Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Owens! |
 |
| jean jackets and boots. necessity! |
 |
| Kelly and I |
 |
| The Kellers :) |
 |
| the MOH's! |
 |
| Dean and Cindy (and sparkly lights!) |
 |
| Carolina girls!!! |
 |
| Anna and DJ |
 |
| TOASTED! :) |
 |
| The Bride and I on the dance floor! |
 |
| Kelly and I dancing |
 |
| Ginny and I before the night was over! |
 |
8 months. ...and counting!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment