Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thankful for a pre-Thanksgiving meal (9/27/11)

On Monday, I was excited about cooking for Adam and having an intimate meal shared between us.  After Ashley's wedding all weekend, I felt like I barely saw Adam.  I used the crockpot and made a killer beef roast.  But, I wasn't just satisfied with that.  I wanted some special "sides" to make the meal perfection.  I made green beans supreme and orange-glazed carrotts to top off the rice and beef.  YUM.  The meal turned out so well and we even made snickerdoodles for dessert.  I was studying for the GRE all day this day and the next, so it was nice to take a break and prepare something special for Adam.  When he came home from work, the meal was 2 min from being ready and we sat down and had our meal piping hot and just enjoyed our night. Love. 



Warm Snickerdoodles and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment